LinkedIn for Business
On Thursday 4th October 2012 Malcolm Johnston will be co-hosting a LinkedIn business workshop at the Rural Business Centre, Writtle College.
If you are new to LinkedIn or have not got much further than setting up your profile and maybe joining a few groups, then this workshop is for you.
Using live demos, the LinkedIn Workshop will cover;
- How to get the most out of LinkedIn
- Key considerations when creating a Profile which will market and sell for you
- Developing your network and integrating your current one
- How best to connect with people (and how not to)
- Tools on LinkedIn to promote you and your business
- Targeting prospects using the Advanced Search and other tools
- LinkedIn applications, making your life easier
- A recommended weekly LinkedIn regime
- And much more…
Booking for this workshop is now closed, for information on upcoming workshops please contact us today.